Re: (ET) 36v inverter wanted

Hi Guys
I just bought a 900 watt Rediline rotary inverter.
The rotary gives a pure sine wave output, instead of a
square wave for most solid state units.
You maybe able to find a used Rediline on E-Bay or
other on-line sales comapnies.  You could also contact
a local rediline dealer.
I think years ago GE sold Redilines for the ETs
painted yellow.
Paul Holzschuher
Cincinnati