(ET) Elec-Trak Parts Availability List

Hi
I have put together a list of some of the more common parts that I have
available for General Electric Elec-Trak,New Idea and Wheel Horse Electric
Tractors.
 If anyone wishes to obtain a copy of it,you may email me your fax #
off-list and I will fax you a copy. Alternately,you may set your Fax
machine to Poll and Poll my Fax #. Thirdly,If you do not have access to a
Fax machine,give me a call or email with your mailing address and I can
put a copy in the Postal Service.
 If your Fax machine supports polling,you may poll as often as you like to
see all the latest changes.
 Thank You,
Harold Zimmerman
Phone 717-859-4234