(ET) Mower deck noise level

Hi all,

on our electric tractors the components that produces
the most noise is the mower deck. Up to now I assumed
we couldn't do much better with the blade technology,
maybe reduce some vibration and add some dampening, but
nothing that would make a huge difference.

Now the other day I walked by one of the big Toro mowers
with a large deck up front and two decks to the sides.
The diesel engine on it was reatively quiet (still the
loudest component) but it seemed to me that, even though
it has way more blades (9 total I think), the mower noise
level was significantly lower than on our elec-traks.

Now my question: Does anybody know what they do to achieve
the lower noise level, is it mainly dampening? Is it the
overall mower deck design? Is the electric Ox mower deck
significantly quieter than the ET one? Anybody knows?

Markus