Re:(ET) Plug for charging thru smaller accessory receptacle.

Hi Richard and list:
In case anyone has trouble finding those plugs,I have them in stock for
$18 each. I would also like to re-iterate the warning in an earlier post
that there are plugs available that fit into that receptacle which are not
polarized. To put it mildly,"That could cause some problems!"
 So long,
Harold Z.
717-859-4234
Well I should have thought this out and asked questions before I  bought.
I asked for the plug that fits the PTO not the smaller  accessory
receptacle and that is what I got. Does anyone have or know  where I can
get an accessory receptacle plug that is keyed (one lug  larger than the
other as Steve advised)?
Thanks for the advise,
Richard "Zack" Zachary
E12