(ET) Cooked contactor

Well, I pulled the right pair of contactors on the E20 today. What a pain in the rear; they had to run a wire between the contactor links, making removal a serious pain.

However there is no doubt; the contactor is going bad. One could see that the stud's insulator plastic is melting from the inside.

For the moment I have mounted it upside-down, moving the bad contactor to the reverse side of things. Now it runs great in forward; lousy in reverse.

Does anyone have a spare push-pull contactor set? It's two contactors mounted together on a bracket. Anyone pulling apart their E20 for an Alltrax job is welcome to let me know :-)

Chris