Re: (ET) Issue partially solved.

Check the wires running next to the pulley - they tend to get rubbed. Second place I would look would be the thru holes in the frame. I had the exact same shorts (but different indicators) - one on deck - the other was a hanging connector off the amp meter.

- SteveS

Amazing. Hunting down the deck ground will be easy. Finding the one on the tractor will take more work. In addition I think I will make an LED circuit that will tap off the center two batteries to frame and will light up if there is ever again a ground fault.

Let that be a lesson to *everyone*

Chris