Re:(ET) mower blades

Hi Thon and all,
 I have new blade sets available for the E12M and the New Idea Mid-Mount
decks.
 I have many new and used parts available for Elec-Traks.
Sometime in the near future I hope to put a list together of some of the
parts I commonly have available. I could then fax the list to anybody who
requests it or if your fax machine has a polling feature you would be able
to poll my fax machine anytime for the latest prices and availabilities.To
those who do not have a fax,I can mail it.
 Until then,please do not hesitate to give me a call if you need anything
for your Electric tractor(s).I will be happy to try to help you out.
Thank You
Harold Zimmerman
717-859-4234  after 6pm  and all day Saturday.
6.0.725 / Virus Database: 480 - Release Date: 7/19/2004