Re: (ET) Broken Breaker

The unit is a combination of a thermal and amp device.  The smaller machines such as 12M do not have one.

SteveS <ssawtelle fcc net> wrote:
I did look at the TI site and (the numbers on mine are mostly worn off)
it seems to be a PDLA-105, which is a105 amp breaker. Now I'm more
confused as I thought it was a pure thermal breaker, meant to open if
the motor overheats, but it seems to be a current limiter too (or
instead?). Anyone know?

-SteveS