Re: (ET) Final Homelite appliance: The pole saw

do you think of something like this:
http://www.rcpw.com/Buyers/Tractor_Pal.htm

Hm. Nice, but I wonder if the rear tongue could take the weight. Technically it's just a flat plate of metal off the rear hitch.

Then again I could just braize together a mounting bar from the rear stabs. Then again that would mean I wouldn't be able to use the weight box. Then again I could braize a flat plate onto the inside runners of the existing weight box and put this thing there.

That might do it. But then we lose the bucket holder. Hm.... :-)

Chris

Markus