(ET) wiring diag help needed...

I've got the alltrax in and working (finally!) and am now trying to figure
out why my PTO doesn't have any juice.  There's no power at the socket.  I
may have removed a wire or 2 too many during the conversion.
Now i'm looking at the wiring schematic (pg 3-3 and 3-4) and for the PTO
contactor see wire 2 to disc and wire 3 and wire 20 to something labelled
SO-1.  what is SO-1??

I suspect I eliminated too many wire 13's it looks like wire 13 supplies
voltage to the PTO contactor's coil?? On the coil diagram of pg 3-4 one
side of the coil has wires 13-04, 13-06, 13-07.  are these, the 04, 06, 07
pin numbers??

thanks,
dave
seattle