(ET) Contactors overheating

Well, this evening after doing a long run with the Elec-trak I decided to see if I could hunt down the heat sources. So I stopped and pulled the front access panel.

The disconnect was definately quite warm: I'll replace it.

The main wire going to the top of the metalic strip that is the shunt was also very warm to the touch. Should I consider soldering that or something?

But the real heat was coming from the right side contactor. It was *HOT* to the touch.

Are these rebuildable, or can one swap the left and right sets for each other (thus putting the bad contactor in the reverse end of the circuit)? Any other thoughts?

Chris