(ET) Elec-Trak ZTR

Has anyone ever tried to figure out what the final drive ratios are in a large frame tractor?

I jacked up the back wheels and had the wife turn both of them at the same time and exactly one revolution, while I counted the revolutions of the motor pulley on a C-185.

The numbers I came up with are as follows:
    LL - 266:1
      L -   90:1
    D1 -  50:1
    D2 -  34:1

Now if those numbers are anywhere near right, what would you suggest as the optimum single drive ratio if a guy wanted to make an Elec-Trak ZTR.  I figured on using (2) E14 or maybe E15 drive motors hooked to each drive wheel via right angle worm gear speed reducers?

Anybody got any thoughts?

Mike Wallace
Glasgow, KY