(ET) ET-batteries

One thing that most people do not know is that US battery has a REALLY good
deal on their batteries.  *IF* you are ordering a LOT of batteries (at
least
12 I believe) they will drop ship them direct to the shipping depot nearest
you.  You can then go pick them up.

I bought 12 US-145's from them for about $47.00 each delivered.  These are
their top of the line batteries and are rated at  240 amp hours and weigh
about 32 kilos (70 lbs) each.  They run my electric car just fine and I am
planning on purchasing 18 more for my two elec-traks and my golf cart
sometime in the next year.

James F. Jarrett
Information Systems Associate
Charlotte Country Day School
(704)943-4562
http://www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us/~jarrett
http://www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us/~jarrett/EV

The man who has no imagination has no wings. -  Muhammad Ali