RE: (ET) RE: Elec-trak Digest, Vol 2, Issue 320

Perry,

yes you can, but they have a different physical size and are typically
smaller than two 6V but larger than a single 6V, so you can't easily fit
the
same amount of battery capacity (Ah) in the tractor. My 12V 90Ah batteries
(1 up front, 2 in the back) run my E20 for about 1 - 1.5 hours mowing, that
is equivalent of mowing a 0.5 acre lot (with many trees and obstacles, in a
plain field I would assume you could mow twice as much)

In summary: I would not do it unless I already have the batteries sitting
around.

Markus