(ET) Charger Alternative: 3 Soneil 1206S Chargers, together

This does seem like a good alternative.  I do have a question, however.  Do
you have to unwire the batteries in some way from their normal "series"
layout.  Otherwise, don't you have some parallel wiring and some "series"
wiring.  That is, aren't the batteries now in both a series and parallel
wiring system?  Does that not cause a short?  Or am I missing something?

(I am no electrical engineer...)

Perry Cain
perry suppleye com
330-668-3937
"
Hi all,

the talk about chargers lately and somebody's post on a Soneil 36V charger
prompted me to report on my experiences with three Soneil 12V automatic
chargers. While they are 3 Amp the manu..."