RE: (ET) Battery desulphation units

After talking to a BUNCH of battery gurus over the years I have to say that
they really aren't worth that much.  Regular battery servicing (water and
equalizing charges) will do more good over the life of the battery than a
desulfator.

I know there are people who swear by them, but all the evidence I have
seen/read says that *IF* there is a benefit, it is very very small.

James

James F. Jarrett
Information Systems Associate
Charlotte Country Day School
(704)943-4562
http://www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us/~jarrett
http://www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us/~jarrett/EV

The man who has no imagination has no wings. -  Muhammad Ali