(ET) No more Bill Gunn?

Hey all,

I just got an E-20 and another E-20 on the way,… the first one isn’t running so I opened it up and found all the relays physically broken, the Main Power Disconnect is also broken,… so I don’t know what else is broken yet,…

So I called Bill Gunn,… and he told me he is no longer selling Elec-Trak stuff.  Some guy in Costa Rica(?) is purchasing (maybe) the operation but not all the items and then isn’t going to be supplying parts.

EEEEK.

Does anyone have 5 relays and a Main Power Disconnect?  Or should I just go ahead and pull all that stuff and try to install my Alltrax?

Thanks

Mark