RE: (ET) snowblower mount and other parts

The ET uses too many different brackets.

The front bracket is for the snow thrower and the front blade (except for
the Wheel Horse,
which can take a different front blade too).  It is fairly complex to
make, but you can
'make something work' pretty easily.  Before I found a mount, I cut 2
straps of mild steel
about 3" long, drilling one side 5/8" and the other 1/2".  Bend & twist
the strap so that
the pins (just bolts will do) on the fork of the snow thrower drop through
the 1/2" hole,
then bend the strap until the other end goes over the pin that the front
mower mounts to.
It will work, but the snow thrower will be able to rock a bit, so you
might add a couple
of bungee cords at appropriate places.

Larry Elie