Re: (ET) Rear Lift

I use a front winch on my E12M to lift the snowblower etc.  It is a 12V superwinch with a built in brake.  Important if you are trying to hold a heavy load driving over bumps.   I have a tap on the front batteries.  You do need to becarefull not to overstress components - the unit will exert 2-3000 pounds.

I considered a 115 volt unit running 36 volts.  I think it would work (although slower) but the unit is alot more money.

steves <ssawtelle fcc net> wrote:
>I am not selling mine, but if you want to measure it, one could make a
better one without too much
>effort.

>Larry Elie

Looking back thru previous discussion that seems to be the consensus. I've
seen some mentions of using a winch - anyone had success with that and what
did you use?

- SteveS