-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Messa, Corbett
(GE Infrastructure)
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 10:30 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) E12 M

Speaking of E12M's, according to the brochures on elec-trak.org, the E12M
can handle the snow blower and the front blade. The only thing it cannot
handle looks to be the rear tiller. Is this true with all E12M's. The
brochure was just for 72.

Any drawbacks to using an E12M with a blade and snow blower?

Thanks,
Corbett