(ET) Bought a used Toro cordless mower. Anyone got an owner's or parts manual?

I just purchased a model 20649 Toro "Carefree 36" 36 volt cordless push
mower to augment my E15.  I was able to download the service manual, but
you have to special order the owners and parts manuals.  I remember a past
posting where someone had either the Toro or Lawn Boy (same as the Toro
but in green) cordless mower.  By any chance does anyone have a copy of
the owner's or parts manual they'd be willing to copy?

A few observations about the Toro cordless mower.

The charger is a pretty nice smart charger that monitors the condition of
the batteries and tops them off periodically.  You are supposed to leave
the unused mower plugged in all of the time.

They made this in a 120 volt ac version, and in both 24 and 36 volts DC
cordless.  For some reason the 36 volt version spins the motor slightly
slower than the 24 volt version.  But per the service manual the battery
is good for over 1-1/2 times longer than the 24 volt version.

The Toro could be converted from mulching to side discharge to bagging,
but I don't have information on the conversion.  That's one of the reasons
I would like a copy of the owner's and parts manuals.

They Toro has a rugged steel deck with only the opening for the side
discharge/bagger being plastic.

I am wondering how expensive the 36 volt motors would be for this deck.
Perhaps they could be a replacement for our 36 volt GE mower deck motors.

Steve Naugler
One thing I don't like is the small size.  It is 18 inches.  I belive that
both the Black and Decker and the Ryobi standard electric mowers are
either 18 or 19 inches, but the Ryobi self propelled mower is 20 or 21
inches.  Can anyone confirm the sizes of these non Toro cordless mowers?