(ET) NOS B-145

Hi

I just got the NOS  B 145 finished, batteries installed and it is in perfect running order even the dash light works, Then, I assembled the mower and that works too. Wheelhorse's QC is not nearly as good as we all believed there was a fair amount of adjustment needed with a precision 10lb adjusting tool and a block of wood. One of the baffles in the mower deck was slightly out of position. I ran the mower for about 90 second and it is now trimmed to fit (ha Ha). However, all is working. All is good.

The B145 with a front mower 42 inch mower is a pretty awesome machine and I though a 42 inch plow could get me in trouble. Curious too, Wheelhorse has done something different with the motor it almost like there are electric brakes. With my other ETs if you move the throttle to stop they smoothly roll to a stop. Not the B145. You move the throttle to stop and it is like you put the brakes on and it won't roll even on a grade. It a nice feature but it is going to take a bit of getting use to. There must be a centripetal brake in the motor; there is nothing in the CKT schematic that indicates a braking cut.

I am still waiting in a driver for my scanner (from HP), but I should be able to get drawings out to you soon. BTW, I was sorting my collection of manuals and making and index and I discovered the manual for the Arc Welder so if you need a copy let me know.  Also, I am going to the Wheelhorse show this weekend and I will be talking to the "Decal Man" I'll find out all I can about reproduction decals, Maybe Ed will take on the ET portfolio. He is already has the rights for Wheelhorse, so it not a big jump

While I am at it does anybody have a set battery bags that are not installed. If you do please send me the dimensions Believe it or not I know a guy who makes "Custom Bags" and I like to see if he can reproduce these at a reasonable cost.

Finally, check out a product called Battery Mats. They are just the trick for ETs

C'ya