(ET) gas mower conversion

I am new to elec-trak's and I hope this list can help me learn some more
about them. I have a few newbie questions:

1. What classified sites carry elec-trak mowers? I have looked at the
elec-trak.org, but their is only one on there and unfortunately it is not
the model that I am looking for. I am looking for an E15 or E20.
2. What kind of condition is normal to find these mowers in? Their is one
on Ebay that has rust. I can do the repairs for this kind of bodywork, but
I am wondering if this is the normal quality of mowers that go up for
sale? Do ones without as much rust come up for sale often?
3. Are their any sites out there that show how people have converted their
gas mower over to electric? I would consider this only if I cannot find an
elec-trak for sale.
4. Anyone have one for sale right now?

Thanks,
Corbett