Re: (ET) E20

> My question is would any of consider this pricey or not?
> $350 starting bid
> includes 2 snowblowers, a blade and the mower deck.

I don't think so - at least at $350. You'll need to stop the rust on the
sheet metal. The front sheet metal is not a big deal, but the rear supports
the seat. The mower deck looks pretty clean, but does not have the nice
cast
castor supports (not a major thing). The blade is a very useful item and
not
extremely common. Snowblowers are pretty common but, nice to have if you
can
use it.

Nice thing is you know it's in basic running shape - since it has ok
batteries.

And it's an E20 - being the biggest ET has some value (I think).

Probably the biggest factor is how far is it from you? Even a free one 2000
miles away is too expensive.

SteveS
E20