Re: (ET) motors/decks

hi folks, about 10 years ago i got my first large frame mower deck, and
tho
the prev. owner had given it up as junk, i worked it over and still use it
today, ugly as it is.  point being that if decks and motors are taken care
of they
can last indefinitely.
    and given the fact that many of us apparently have, or know of extra
decks and et parts, i think we can keep all the presently running et's
going also
indefinitely just by using the various extra parts that exist out in the
bush,
and by sharing the knowledge on how to take care of them.
    any guesses on how many running et's there are in the world?  who
knows,
there may be that many extra decks floating around.