Re: (ET) motors - mower deck - 36 volt for $100 - looks pretty good

I don't think that this would be a very good choice. The shaft is quite
small and would be prone to bending or breaking. Remember, you are going to
have a mower blade spinning at 3600 rpm under that deck, not some tiny 12
tooth sprocket. The other big problem is the shaft is short and the motor
is
ventilated on the end. I'd give it about 10 minutes before it clogged with
grass and burned up. What is the watt rating of the standard ET mower
motor?
The standard's power is about as small as you would want to use.
Dean