From: <ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 9:31 AM
Subject: (ET) Great job Darryl

Darryl McMahon -- great work on the Website and it is clearly in the
right direction.  You've got me inspired to get to work on cataloguing my
collection of documentation. As soon as I get the done I send you a list
and
we can see where it goes from there from there. I have just got a scanner
but have not yet cracked the code for installing it. But, there is always
the photocopier and mail
Cheers
Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.