(ET) Sharing of Documents etc.

I just now asked Bill about us sharing of documentation and information on the web. Bill said Peerless would have a problem with us putting out about the transmissions because they still sell the manuals. New Idea really is no more because it got bought out a couple of times. Bill said that if we wanted to post and share Technical Bulletins, Manuals, etc. to send a copy to him and he would review them to make sure they are correct, up to date and do not violate any copyright laws. I would suggest that one person take that responsibility and work that out with Bill. Again Bill has asked that the copies be sent to him and not to be talked on the phone.
Bill Gunn
Technical Service
7898 Pineview Dr.
Edgerton, WI 53534