(ET) Hold on to you $100

Yup, Don is exactly correct.  I just spoke to Bill again this morning.
The letter of intent is there from the Central American guy.  A week or
so ago he would have taken a nice membership fee and sold parts to us,
but then this offer came through.  Too late, too little in this case.
The deal may still fall through, though I don't think my idea would work
anyway, given the lack of support since it was just a chance deal.  Keep
the ideas flowing, this is the future for keeping our machines running.

-Clay