Re: (ET) Controller circuit board

I had exactly this problem. My brother-in-law left his e-15 out in the back yard for years and it had a mouse nest on the circuit board. I cleaned it (electronics cleaner, Radio Shack) and then examined it carefully. All traces (foil leads) were intact, but some components were rotted. I was able to find all the discrete parts, unsolder, replace, and it works fine. However, I am now moving to Alltrax controller. My suggestion - save yourself the hassle unless you want a "restored" E-15 with original parts. Mine has always been tough on relays. I think even with a repaired board it will still not be as robust as an e-15/Alltrax.