(ET) RE:Bill Gunn

HI,
    Make that 264 members.  My name is Tom(34yrs old) in Hopkinton, MA new owner of an E-15.  Can someone give me a crash course on the history of Bill Gunn?  Everything I have read about these tractors has some reference to him as the end all be all of Elec-trak's.  Has he closed shop?  Any way of talking to him myself?  Do I really want to do that?
    My E-15 has serious steering problems and no brakes.  The brake problem I can deal with but I think I'm definitely in need of some advice.  The gear on the steering rod is all chewed up.  Any thoughts?

Tom Buckley

Do you Yahoo!?