Re: (ET) Mower decks (was: E.T. membership)

Why can't an existing deck for a gas mower be modified?  They generally
have an arrangement of pulleys and belts, with a shaft and pulley for each
blade.  Just remove all that and make cutouts for the electrak motors. If
necessary, weld up something to mount it on your tractor with. It seems to
me that if you find the right deck, it would be a straightforward
adaptation.

Regards,

Brad