Re: (ET) make check out and mail to:

Well, if what you want are parts for show quality restorations, then I
agree you have a problem.  I personally look at the electrak as a good
basic platform that needs to be dusted off and brought into the 21st
century.

As for mower decks, the electric ox deck sounds fine to me, except maybe
for the price.  Again, if what you want is OEM, then you have a problem.
Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

Brad