(ET) make check out and mail to:

I think Brad and Keith both have valid points...I want a true classic,
one that looks and performs just like it did out of the factory.  Others
are happy, maybe even happier, with a machine that is more of a hot
rod...one that they spent a lot of time and effort on, even possibly
fabricating pieces for it.  Individual satisfaction comes in many
flavors.

If you want the ability to easily maintain your classic with Bill's OEM
parts, send me a check for $100 and we will try to keep his doors open
to us.  BTW, I don't think he is closing his doors to retire (I don't
think he's that old).  I think he is just closing his Elec-Trak closet
in order to focus on more satisfying areas.
Make it out to:
Technical Service and Parts

Mailed to:
Clay Neville
969 Deer Path
Antioch, IL  60002

Brad,
It's not a problem finding and producing most parts, but for some things
it will be
Next to Impossible! And not to mention costly! Like the mower decks ,
Bill Has the
Stamping Dies. It can't be copied with out making new dies. And that
would cost !
I guess you could use the Electric OX deck ? LIKE DODGE FENDERS ON A
CHEVY
TRUCK ! Not where I come from! Parts will be more costly if someone
starts from scratch!
The improvising has caused Bill to close his doors, Now we have to try
to open them up!
Buy sending the membership fee it's a chance that might work. If not we
can order new decks from
YOU!
Keith