(ET) Re:Blade speed ['Watchdog': checked] ['securiQ.Watchdog': Auf Viren überprüft]

I found one comment mentioning that tip speed was 19,000 ft/min. I do not
know if this is what the government allows or not but I set up a simple
excel calculation and a tip speed of 19,000 ft/min on a 22" blade comes out
at about 3300 RPM which makes sense.

I am attaching the calculator for anyone that wants to use it but I am not
sure if the attachment will come through to the group. If someone wants it
and it did not come through email me for it and I'll send it direct.
(See attached file: Blade_speed_calculator.xls)

Dave Reuter