(ET) Power sag on an E20

Quick question: Any idea why the power would be dropping on an E20? Basically the meter goes into the red in L a bit too easily, more so when the thing's been driven for awhile.

Two battery posts are slightly warm to the touch after an hour of mowing, the rest are fine. I know it's not a battery balance issue or a battery dropping too low because of my mighty battery monitor. (It's so good)

So where else should I be looking? Or do the E20 motors just wear out at some point?

Chris