RE: (ET) power

Dave,

I think I read somewhere that you need more power for mulching. I
guess the rationale is that you cut the same grass multiple times and
don't just eject it after it being cut.

This may also need to be considered when mulching blades are mounted
on the ET decks, maybe it would cause more stress on the motors.

I think most of the gas powered mulching mowers have slightly
larger engines than the cut-only ones, but maybe this is just
marketing telling us that we need more power (= the more expensive model).

Markus