RE: (ET) Age & Equipment

I also have a Ryobi cordless that runs off (2) 18Ah batteries... it
works great. For best life and performance on portable electrical
products that needs new batteries, I highly recommend getting
Panasonic batteries. They have excellent quality. And then if you
want to go a few steps farther, build up your own pack of LiIon
battery cells (really!)... you can get four times the energy for half
the weight of the lead batteries.

For the survey, I'm 25, I don't have an ET (total lawn = 4000 sq ft ),
but I like things electric, and avoid ICE. I drive a Toyota RAV4EV.

I have a number of other clean air vehicles through my solar
installation company www.eesolar.com
(1) RAV4 EV, OEM Ford Ranger EV, GEM, E-scooter, converted
S10 EV, a converted E-Escort, and two dedicated CNG full size
vans. Three employees own RAV4 EVs as well, so there is a
pattern.

/wk