(ET) age

a triple nickle here - 55.5 yrs. in western NY, I don't presently have an
ET
but a strong interest in one maybe a E15 or a E20, not into restoration to
original or mowing (I've got the [almost] ultimate mowing machine an
Exmark Lazer
ZTR - the only improvement might be the quietness of electric power), only
interested in something unusual in a hotrod/pulling/tow vehicle or show
machine
at tractor shows, if I get one I'd probably go the Alltrax route and
upgrade
and simplify the circuits and motor. I was almost going to build an allout
competition/exibition EV puller but decided to blow it off due to costs,
not any
cheaper than a first rate ICE puller besides the fact that there are no
actual
classes or even mention of ET's in the rules of any clubs that I'm
cognizant
of....still it'd be interesting to see the reactions of others to an
electric
powered puller especially if it wins...(hard to break the ICE, so to
speak,,,,lol)

a lot of good ideas being discussed about the future of ET's on here, hope
all goes welI. I also take great interest in the discussion of integration
of
Solar power. In the meantime I'll just follow along to learn about the ins
and
outs of electric power and see what I come across.  Geo

isn't it curious that most of the members are "grey hairs" ?? is it
terminal
??