Re: (ET) Rear bucket?

Wheelies, maybe.

Otherwise, sounds like a good idea.

I plan to tinker with building a backhoe for my I-5.

But first, I am currently building a band sawmill, or is it bandsaw mill,
for cutting lumber. I plan to use an ET motor and two banks of batteries
to power it. I will tow it to the site using the I-5 and the I-5 can be
plugged into it to make a third 36v pack in parallel to power the saw. The
ET will also be the charger for the saw's battery bank. No pics are
available yet, as the parts have just started rolling in. (These things
are normally powered with 15-24hp B&S, Kohler, or Honda engines).

Stay Charged!
Hump, 41
Electronic Technician
Rome, NY

I-5, mower, blade, thrower, chainsaw, sawmill?