Re: (ET) age/solar/Bill

Mmmm... It all depends.

I like the fact that I can just plug in my Elec-Trak and forget about it. No fiddling with the knob, and so forth. And unlike the Landis it takes the pack up to equalize levels.

Speaking of equalize: I noticed last night on charge that my LEDs were not all together and happy. Sure enough, two were lit green, and one was actually barely lit. Checking voltages across battery pairs showed 14.8 on the front batteries, 14.7 on the back closest to middle pair, and 14.5 volts on the rear pair. The rear pair did not have enough to light the LED. Interesting; maybe I'll charge those manually tonight or something to perk them up.

Chris

matt wrote:
46 new york here with a E-15 ( in a bad way for batterys )
the solar is the way I would like to go also. BUT
by the time you get set up, and the cost of the start up, the grid is
cheeper.
still would like to tell them to take a walk. some day.
I am also sorry to hear about Bill. Have not orderd much from him but when
i had to he was great and very helpfull. very sad day.
my .05 worth of band with