RE: (ET) I need new parts -- please help

Jeremy,

on both my E20s I sometimes have the problem of loosing the motor field due
to cracked connectors to the field/CC board. Maybe that is what you are
facing
when you are loosing power.

I am thinking of making a clamp out of two metal strips that would
pull the connector back together.

Markus