(ET) Relays for RTN,CC,etc.

 By next week I should have new 36V relays for use in Elec-Traks in place
of GE # 243A4562P1  ,(Wheel Horse 518089 , New Idea 120041 ).
 These are the small open type relays on the front side of the dash.
 The new ones will be enclosed.

 I also have high hopes of having the Forward , Reverse , and PTO
contactors in stock very shortly. They are GE # 178B8385P1 ( Wheel Horse
516844 , New Idea 120044 ) These are used on all Wheel Horse, all New Idea
and: E20 EA and up, E15 HA and up , E12JA and up ,E16,and E14AA and RJ.
 I've been looking for these for a while as the Reverse contactor in my
C-185 went bad the other month,the symptoms being difficulty in going from
forward to reverse and vice versa,i.e sometimes going forward only and no
reverse and sometimes reverse only and no forward.
  I also have bearings and seals available for transmissions.

Harold Zimmerman
Ephrata PA
717-859-4234 Saturdays ,and after 5:30PM weekdays.