(ET) New parts

Age 33.  E20*.  Bethesda, Md.
* all original parts, with a few small exceptions.

I've just caught up on all the e-mail of the past few days.  In summary...
(1) I would contribute a membership fee for a co-op -- at least to
catalogue and
distribute parts and/or maintain a web presence.
(2) I would like to have a list available that details modern equivalents
for
the E20 and where I might buy them.
(3) I'm one of those who is "web handy", but I'm afraid I can't offer much
in
the way of resources (see point 1).
(4) My immediate need is to replace the relays.  I have 1 failed and
another on
its way out.  Is there a modern equivalent?  The one that failed is the
one that
cuts power when the brake is applied -- I have it jury-rigged in a bad
way.  The
one that is failing I'm not quite sure yet, but to be on the safe side, I
would
just replace all of them.

 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com
 http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com