Re: (ET) Life after Bill.

Since we're throwing out age, I'm 38 also!!!.
I'm rebuilding everything that doesn't work on my E15,
including mower deck motors.  Most people don't have
the resources that I have for recreating new
engineered parts.  I would be willing to contribute
something to somebody that wants to extend the ET
legacy.  Hopefully Bill will work out a deal to keep
these parts in circulation.
Rod.
www.qsl.net/w8rnh
38 year old picture with my 2 youngest kids
on a geocaching trip in my 1994 Dodge TEVan.
http://www.qsl.net/w8rnh/tevanh/image10.html