-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Markus Lorch
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 9:22 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Dump Bucket for ET

Hi all,

I was playing with the idea of fitting a 12V winch and
an ATV dump bucket on my E20 to moving gravel and mulch,
has anyone done something like that or built a bucket
themselves?

Here two links to the products I looked at:

Bucket (about $300):
http://www.mytscstore.com/detail.asp?pcID=9&paID=1000&sonID=83&page=1&produc
tID=9647

Winch ($150):
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId
=6970&langId=-1&catalogId=4006970&PHOTOS=on&productId=200182374&categoryId=3
01978

The following would also be interesting but the price ($2000) and
the load capacity (only 300lbs) don't appeal to me:

http://www.buytack.com/products/ranch/cee/atv-loader.htm

I'd love to hear what you think

Markus