(ET) Tractors and parts for sale

 Hi,all
I have made too many acquisitions lately and now I need some space and
some funds.(oh,no!)
 Anyway,I have for sale the following:
1- New Idea EGT150 w/choice of mid or front mount mower.
1- New Idea EGT120 w/choice of mid or front mount mower
2- brand new deck motors for E8m,E10m,EGT80,EGT100
1-good used deck for ER8 or New Idea R36, w/motors

Both tractors are in very good condition,and ready to mow your lawn.
Prospective buyers would have the chance to try them out on my
property,mowing,etc.

I also have quite a few other new and used parts for New Idea and GE
electrics.

Please give me a phone call at 717-859-4234 if you are interested.

Thank You,
Harold Z.
Ephrata PA