-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Markus Lorch
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2004 2:05 AM
To: Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Lift Motor Replacement

All,

I've had a bad front lift motor on my E20 and retrieved a
replacement motor from a

        197? Chevrolet Impala Convertible
      DRIVER SIDE power window motor

I am not sure about the year of the vehicle but the guy at
the junk yard told me that these motors were used in Chevy,
GMC, Cadillac roughly from 1970 - 1978 (maybe even earlier).

I have put some pictures on a web page for those who are
interested in the details: http://markus.lorch.net/et/lift-motor.html

Hope this info is useful to others as well.

Markus

E20