(ET) Parts Diagram.

        Hi
        Dennis Pestka or any else.

        If you have a parts manual for a Wheelhorse A-60 would you please
E-mail me or send me a copy of the traction motor and the mower motor parts
diagrams and parts list. The rest of the parts diagrams are on the Toro
Website, but the motor is a mystery.

        Thanks in advance.
        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6