Re: (ET) LOOKING FOR ELECTRIC POWERED TRANSAXLE

Here is the manufacture of most of the golf cart axles.
Let me know if you have any problems getting through to them.

A long time ago I was a Dana employee so I still have connections
if this number does not get you where you need to be.

Dana Corporation
Light Axle Division
(260) 483-7174

Dave Reuter

             "Mario Montesano"
             <mtsano viser net
             Sent by:                  <elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu>
             elec-trak-bounces                                          cc
             @cosmos.phy.tufts
             .edu                                                  Subject
                                       (ET) LOOKING FOR ELECTRIC POWERED
                                       TRANSAXLE
             04/22/2004 08:43
             PM

We are looking for a supplier of electric powered transaxles. It will be